At King’s Port Inn we sincerely value your privacy. We want you to be confident in using this website to make online reservations and explore our classic property – located in Kennebunk, Maine.
We are very aware of your concerns about the privacy of your information, and we have no desire or intent to infringe on your privacy. We will not provide your personal information to anyone else.
When you provide your personal information such as name, address, email address and telephone number, we will not give or sell this information to any outside company for any use. This information will be kept confidential, and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you through our site.
King’s Port Inn, Kennebunkport Hotel Terms & Conditions:
If you require more information or assistance, contact us and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- DEPOSITS: A 50% deposit is required to guarantee a reservation. MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover Card are accepted. Room Rates are subject to an 9% Maine Lodging Tax. All Rates Are Based On Double Occupancy. Rates subject to change.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: USD$20 cancellation fee if reservation is cancelled 14 days prior the arrival. Deposit is forfeited if reservation is cancelled within 14 days of arrival. Guest is obligated to pay for entire stay if cancelled within 72 hours of arrival.
- ACCESSIBILITY: King’s Port Inn is a three-story building with no elevator. Second and third floors require one and two flights of stairs respectively. If you cannot use stairs please be certain to request a ground floor room at time of booking. We will make every effort to accommodate your specific lodging requests, however we apologize, as these requests cannot be guaranteed.
- CHECK IN 3 p.m. CHECK OUT 11 a.m.
- SELF-PARKING available
- NON-SMOKING on property
- FAMILIES Children 11 years and under stay free.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS over double occupancy are $25.00 per person / per night (12 years and older only). Roll-a-way beds are available at a cost of $15 each per night. Maximum occupancy is 3 to 4 persons per room, depending upon the room.
- PET POLICY King’s Port Inn does not accept pets. Our sister property, The Lodge at Turbat’s Creek, can accommodate pets.