Kennebunkport attractions offer lots to see and do. Here’s few of our favorite Kennebunkport Attractions and recommendations for our guests. For even more fun, visit www.visitthekennebunks.com
- Guided Tours of the Kennebunks: Enjoy a 45 minute narrated sightseeing tour of the Kennebunkport area. Points of Interest include President Bush’s Estate, Franciscan Monastery, beaches, Spouting Rock, Blowing Cave and more.
- Shoreline Explorer Trolley Route: Connecting Trolleys from York Harbor to Kennebunkport including York Beach, Ogunquit, Wells, Kennebunk and Kennebunkport.
- Wells National Estuarine Reserve: Located at Laudholm Farm includes 1600 scenic acres of research reserve including a 19th century saltwater farm, Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge area, Laudholm Farm Visitors Center, exhibits, and seven miles of spectacular marsh walkways and trails along marshes, fields, and wetlands. Open year round. 342 Laudholm Farm Road, Wells.
- Nott House and the First Families Museum: Guided tours present stories and artifacts from sea captains and shipbuilders to rusticators to Kennebunkport’s most famous summer resident, former President George H.W. Bush and First Lady Barbara Bush and their family.
- Maine Narrow Gauge RR Co. & Museum: The Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum is dedicated to the preservation and operation of Maine’s two foot gauge railway equipment for the education and enjoyment of the public. 58 Fore St, Portland
- Seashore Trolley Museum: the largest and oldes museum of public transportation. The collection includes vehicles from major cities that had streetcar systems, as well as from other cities across the globe.
- Scarborough Marsh Nature Center: The Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center is a great place to explore the state’s largest salt marsh by foot, canoe, or kayak. The center provides a variety of naturalist-guided and self-guided tours, as well as exhibits, a nature trail, canoe/kayak rentals, and a Maine Audubon Nature Store.
- Maine Wildlife Park: open every day from 9:30-4:30 pm. Moose, Bear, Deer, Cougars, Eagles and more. Nature Trail and Displays. Rt 26, 56 Game Farm Road, Gray